Sunday, January 17, 2010

King Arthur Flour: Scone Recipe

Oh my GOD this recipe is probably the best one I have for scones. I made this recipe for people at my work, my mom, and my husband's co-workers and it got rave reviews. Follow the directions closely. They give very good instructions.

Also, since you're baking you need to measure out your ingredients exactly as they are written in the recipe. No it won't kill your dough if you have a little extra flour knock off the side of the measuring cup, but it will be thrown off if you don't level your dry ingredients with a knife.

I will be filming this recipe the next time I make it so that you can see how it's done. Check out other fantastic recipes on their web site: www.kingarthurflour.com

for the scones: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/scones-recipe

No comments: